Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
NRG Retail Sales Associate - FT
at 2020 Companies
- Requisition ID
- Job Class
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Req Priority
Full-Time Sales Associate
On behalf of our client, NRG, we are looking for Sales Associates with enthusiastic personalities to join our team of Energy Pros.
Promote a service that will never be obsolete.
Bring your potential, and we will maximize it.
As an Energy Pro, You Will:
- Engage with Consumers about NRG Electricity Services.
- Sell Products and Services in a Retail Store, Kiosk, and/or Event Environments.
- Learn How to Uncover Consumer Desires and Overcome Objections.
- Foster Professional Relationships with Customers and Fellow Employees.
- Welcome Customers and Politely Offer Solutions.
- Collaborate with Your Team to Accomplish Goals and Celebrate Success.
- Report to the Retail Sales Manager.
What's in it For You?
- $12/hour + Uncapped Commission: Current Reps earn $19-$23 /hour
- Health Benefits and 401k
- Paid Training Course
- No Door-To-Door, Cold Calling, or Telemarketing
- Great Locations Throughout Your Community
- Career Growth
- Apparel and Equipment Provided
ABOUT 2020 COMPANIES
2020 Companies, an outsourced Sales & Marketing company, is not an official representation of NRG. We hire Sales Representatives and other types of brand advocates to fortune 200 companies. Let us help you find a fun job in retail sales or events! 2020 Companies recruits, hires, trains, and cultivates Sales Representatives, Brand Ambassadors, Merchandisers, and casted-talent, to tailor a full-package solution to clients wanting to grow their market share, build brand awareness, expand distribution channels, and connect people with consumers. 2020 is committed to inspiring our LEADERSHIP values for a far-reaching influence in the industry.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sell products and services in a retail store, kiosk, and/or event environments
- Maintain professional interaction with both customers and fellow employees
- Meet or exceed personal sales goals on a monthly basis
- Courteously welcome customers and offer assistance
- Direct customers by escorting them to displays; assess needs and suggests products to fit those needs
- Advise customers by providing information on products and services
- Help customers make selections by building customer confidence
- Accurately document and report sales
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Responsible for accurately tracking and communicating all activity to Retail Operations
- Ensure work station/kiosk is clean, well-organized, functional and presentable at all times
- Responsible for submitting all paperwork completely and accurately
- Regular and prompt attendance
- Meet established monthly/weekly sales quota/goals
- Customer/client satisfaction based on rejection percentage and substantiated complaints
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Business degree preferred
- Six (6) months prior sales, retail, telecom or marketing experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of products and services
- Excellent communications, presentation, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Impeccable integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to work flexible weekends including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to maintain customer confidentiality