ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Knowledge Management Analyst_ANG-Integrated Health
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
The Knowledge Management Analyst will play a key role assessing the client’s knowledge assets, identifying gaps, designing and developing solutions and implementing solutions. This position will also be key in creating and maintaining a SharePoint Document Center/Records Center to implement solution sets.
- Develop, edit, and maintain a SharePoint Document Center and a records center within the Research Program Office and provide SharePoint 2010 and 2016 support
- Develop and implement a knowledge management plan. Plan should detail overall structure of the file framework, responsibility for version control of files, plan to maintain Army Information Management System compliance, and indicate which files should be included in overall knowledge management Document Center/Records Center should be updated as needed
- Promote knowledge sharing through client’s business process and systems by strengthening links between knowledge sharing and available information systems.
- Develop metrics and benchmarks to evaluate knowledge sharing program implementation success
- Disseminate information about the knowledge management program and provide small and large group training related to knowledge management resources and best practices
- Publish and manage content on MilSuite
- Learn and manage All Partners Access Network sites for the Research Program Office
- Serve as the primary SharePoint content administrator for Research Program Office
- Coordinate SharePoint content with the Acquisition Support Contractor under guidance from the AMLO.
- 4-6 years of experience in Knowledge Management
- Experience in editing and maintaining a SharePoint Document Center
- Working administrative knowledge of MilSuite
- Extensive knowledge of Knowledge Management concepts, processes, tools, foundation technologies, methodologies, Internet/Intranet publishing enterprise and best Army practices
- Extensive experience leveraging current telecommunications technologies in the dissemination of knowledge products across network infrastructure
- Expert knowledge of and skill in applying analytical and evaluative methods and techniques to assess the knowledge needs of the RESEARCH PROGRAM OFFICE and to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiencies of various change management processes
- Comprehensive knowledge of current concepts and methodologies of change management efforts to influence adoption of website/portals. Ability to influence organizational working groups, creation of new user created content through the establishment of online communities of interest, forums and seminars resulting in lessons learned and the ability to recapture knowledge
- Mastery knowledge of Information Technology processes to leverage Automated Information Systems leading to the development of guidelines and detailed plans and policies for the effective and efficient utilization of technology resources
- Professional knowledge of and experience in fielding Microsoft SharePoint Portal and SQL Server to operational level units
- Experience in MS SharePoint 2010/ and 2016
- Experience in working on an operational level staff (battalion level or higher) as a knowledge and/or information manager or supervisory systems administrator; experience in maintaining web pages or web portals for operational level units. Experience in working in a Brigade level staff
- Excellent leadership, management, administrative, and communications skills in order to function as a change agent within the organization
- Completion of Army Knowledge Management Qualification Course
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-owned coResearch Program Officeration with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company