ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Coordinator E_ANG-IT
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Job Reference #: 1945
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- ITILv3 Foundations certification required
- PMP certification or related experience preferred
- Secret clearance required
- Must meet DoD 8570 requirements
- Perform day-to-day coordination of assigned projects that involve analyzing, designing, integrating, testing, documenting, converting, extending, and implementing automated information systems.
- Organize, direct, and coordinate the planning and production of all activities associated with assigned projects.
- Demonstrate advanced technical writing ability, including advanced skills in MS Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint in order to support team members and processes
- Support and assist with documented status reporting, issue management, risk management, and change control processes as defined by the government.
- Monitor baseline schedules and plans from all project stakeholders to ensure that milestones, activities and tasks are progressing as planned, and that work remains in scope and on schedule.
- Document, track and communicate meeting minutes, project statuses, meeting outcomes and action items of any purpose, and maintain these project artifacts in Microsoft SharePoint or the selected project document repository.
- Demonstrate leadership, critical thinking, negotiation, facilitation, consulting, problem-solving, decision-making and analytical skills.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!