Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
District leaderFLD Mgmt
at CVS Health
Multi-unit retail operations leader with a passion for developing talent that drives operational excellence resulting in exceptional patient and customer outcomes:
Operations - 50%
Responsible for the overall retail store operations in assigned district (including Front Store and Pharmacy) to include the following:
* Develops and executes district business plans and strategies to deliver on all financial measures:
o P&L Management
o Sales and Script budgets
o Inventory Management (Front Store and Pharmacy)
o Payroll Management (Front Store and Pharmacy)
o Asset Protection and Shrink budget accountabilities
Knows the competitive landscape and business trends and uses the information to proactively plan and capitalize on these potential opportunities.
Managing Existing Programs/Service
* Aligns front store and pharmacy teams on new and existing programs and services and execution expectations within the District
* Responsible for aligning team to deliver on healthcare outcomes and initiatives
* Communicates District plans and problem solves on store related issues
* Accountable for creating/leading District culture that ensures differentiated customer experience.
* Ensures compliance with federal, state and local laws and regulations pertaining to pharmacy
* Responsible for ensuring compliance with all community responsibility activities
Talent - 30%
* Develops and executes district talent plan to align region and division priorities
* Responsible for creating a culture in the District that promotes colleague growth and engagement.
* Responsible for the high quality and consistent execution of all colleague training and development programs
* Succession Plans/Development
* Accountable for District succession plans and development
* Responsible for creating a pipeline of talent, hiring and developing Store and Pharmacy Managers, Staff Pharmacists and interns
* Ensures store staffing plans considered at district level
* Responsible for developing and mentoring future District Leadership talent
* Accountable for ensuring the District has the right talent focused on delivering appropriate outcomes
Portfolio Growth - 20%
* Provides market specific input and knowledge towards the development of the acquisition and real estate strategy
* Implements real estate strategy and provides acquisition support
* Responsible for identifying file by and acquisition leads, cultivating relationships with competitors, and ensuring retention of file buy assets
* New Programs
* Responsible for District execution and delivery of key programs and services taking into account unique district attributes
* Responsible for implementation of new programs in both front store and pharmacy
* Applies Growth Mindset - actively seeks new ways to grow and be challenged for the better of the enterprise
* Demonstrates Deep Understanding of the Business and Market - applies knowledge of our business to best serve our customers and clients
* Thinks and Acts Strategically - keeps focused on long-term, strategic goals while executing against short-term objectives. Identifies potential risks and subsequent mitigation strategies
* Ensures Outcomes - collaborates with others to consistently deliver results that make a difference
* Engages and Inspires - instills a sense of energy and excitement and fosters pride in our purpose
* Builds High-Performing Teams and Develops Talent
* Completion of our LEARNRx program within 120 days of hire· Communicates to ensure readiness to execute programs
* 3+ years experience as a multi-unit manager or 5 years as a GM in a big box retailer
* Prior Retail experience preferred
* Prior Pharmacy experience preferred
* Management and supervisory experience of pharmacy staff across multiple business units preferred.
* Bachelor’s degree or 8 years relevant experience will be accepted in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree
* Pharm Tech License preferred
* BS or PharmD in Pharmacy preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.