Delta T Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical Supervisor (LCSW-C)
at Delta T Group
Job Reference #: 1789150
Categories: Non-Profit/Social Services, Healthcare - RNs & Nurse Management, Healthcare - Support Services, Healthcare - ALL CATEGORIES
Bel Air, MD
- Masters Degree
- Social Work Clinical
- Lcsw Lic Cert Social Worker, Drivers License, First Aid 2, Cpr Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation 2
Seeking an IOP Clinical Supervisor for an Intensive Outpatient Services Program (IOP). This position will be located in both Bel Air and Elkton, MD clinics. The Clinical Supervisor will provide motivational counseling and assistance to patients and families in better understanding the disease process of alcoholism and chemical dependency. Clinician must complete intake assessments, weekly group therapy and individual therapy. Performs case management responsibilities; assumes clinical supervisory responsibilities for counselors
- Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that a detailed intake is completed on each patient and creates a treatment plan personalized to patient's needs. Ensures all treatment plans are signed by the patient and counselor. Completes a Continuing Care Plan on each patient, secures signature and gives patient a copy.
- Ensures documents are properly filed in the patient chart when this is complete. Ensures group therapy notes (face-to-face) are entered daily as well as bi-weekly individual counseling notes.
- Ensures charts of discharged patients are closed in compliance with Medical Records policies.
- Ensures coordination of care is initiated and maintained with patient’s family and resources.
- Ensures all documentation is thoroughly completed for discharge and meets Medical Record standards.
- In emergencies, conducts group therapy for three hours, starting and ending on time. Charts group notes after each session.
- Assists Program Director as needed with special problems of the department.
- Reviews and supervisory signs for all counselors currently under supervision. Provides regular auditing of all charts to ensure that charts meet state and agency standards for documentation and treatment.
- Works with Medical Records to ensure that all charts are closed on time. Meets with each supervisee individually and in group supervision at each location weekly (face to face). Responsible for the training of new clinical staff.
- Qualifications and requirements:
- LCSW-C; experience in counseling and supervision required
- CPR/First Aid Certified
- Ability to work in both Bel Air and Elkton, MD.
- Must have own transportation and valid driver’s license and be willing/able to travel.
- Contact information Name: Jasmine Mack
Phone number: 410-505-5364
LCSW / LSW - Licensed Social Worker
1099 Independent Contractor
Delta-T Group Maryland, Inc.
Contract Submit MD
Phone: 800-277-0403 -- Fax: 410-720-0422
10632 Little Patuxent PkwySuite 420Columbia, MD 21044
Each Delta-T company is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral agency. Registering with Delta-T Group is not a guarantee that opportunities will be available and/or located. All professionals contracting through Delta-T Group are classified and compensated as self-employed independent contractors.
DeltaTGroup.com We work for you.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!