Delta T Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Special Education Teacher
at Delta T Group
Job Reference #: 1787983
- Bachelors Degree
- School, Adolescent Services, Individual Therapy, Group Therapy, Assessments
- Cert Teacher, Background Check, Child Abuse And Recognition - Act 126, Fingerprint
We are seeking a teacher for the Head Start preschool program. The successful candidate will implement curriculum practices in accordance with state and federal guidelines. The teacher will observe and assess children’s developmental levels and plan instructional strategies that meet each child’s need. He/she will implement strategies that teach and support children’s social emotional skills, as well as implementing teacher support plans and positive behavior intervention plans as needed. The teacher will implement individualized instruction for children with disabilities. The teacher will also implement parent and family engagement strategies. This opportunity requires a valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Respect and sensitivity toward cultural differences
- Ability to maintain a high level standard of confidentiality and discretion
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and management staff
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with children’s parents
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Applications
- Self - motivated with keen attention to detail, deadlines and efficient record keeping
- Ability to speak, hear and understand spoken English sufficiently to process directions and follow directions
1099 Independent Contractor
Delta-T Group Maryland, Inc.
Contract Submit MD
Phone: 800-277-0403 -- Fax: 410-720-0422
10632 Little Patuxent PkwySuite 420Columbia, MD 21044
Each Delta-T company is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral agency. Registering with Delta-T Group is not a guarantee that opportunities will be available and/or located. All professionals contracting through Delta-T Group are classified and compensated as self-employed independent contractors.
DeltaTGroup.com We work for you.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!