Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Responsible for maintaining the network by providing installation and upgrades. This includes hardware and software running in a virtualized environment (VMWare) with the use of Citrix. Analyze, investigate and resolve or document network issues. Assists with end user support as needed.
- Provide administrative functions for Citrix XenApp, VCenter and VMWare.
- Provide administration of SQL database.
- Testing and deploying of software packages.
- Coordinate with vendor to determine specifications needed to run applications.
- Provide administrative support for Server 2003, 2008-2016.
- Provide administrative support for Windows 7 and 10 workstations.
- Configure RAID on storage devices and provide administration SAN.
- Configure group policy DNS, DHCP, and UAC settings.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
- Participate in the Bank’s Disaster Recovery Program.
- Document procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong Network Administration knowledge.
- Strong Desktop/Server knowledge.
- Strong Active Directory/Exchange Administration knowledge.
- Strong Citrix Management knowledge.
- Hardware/Software support knowledge.
- Vendor management knowledge.
- Project Management skills.
- Strong Software installation and configuration knowledge.
- Servers/Desktops/Printers/Scanners knowledge.
- Proficient MS Office 2010.
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse group of users who have varying levels of computer expertise.
- Ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Occasional travel, as required.
- Ability to lift 20 pounds or more for the purpose of handling computer equipment.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Relationships F•I•R•S•T in all areas of job performance.
- College degree or four (4) years of IT related experience required.
- At least three (3) years of experience in Network/Desktop support environment required.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.