Envision Innovative Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Envision Innovative Solutions
|ID:||SEC - 109|
|Location:||Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD|
Established in 2006, Envision Innovative Solutions is a technology company that uses its knowledge and expertise to develop solutions and solve problems for commercial and government customers with a constant and deliberate commitment to performance and integrity.
Small Disadvantaged Business(SDB), offering a broad range of services.
Over time, we have developed expertise in staffing Technology projects and formed a Recruitment Service to provide staffing and solution needs to commercial customers. Our clients include many Technology and Financial Services companies. We have continued to grow, adding cutting edge networking solutions, web design and e-marketing services, as well as SEO strategy services.
- Bachelor's Degree – Computer Science or Engineering. Eight years of related experience may be substituted for education.
- 5 years of direct Software Development/Engineering experience.
- Experience operating in various software life cycle environment models for development and sustainment of fielded systems such as: Agile, Waterfall, Spiral, Incremental and Acquisition Support.
- Extensive experience (minimum three years) with programming language C# and C++ in a .NET Environment
- US Citizenship and able to obtain and maintain Secret Clearance
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong written/oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with US Army Avionics software maintenance and in the design, development, upgrade, field support, and maintenance of a wide variety of US Army Avionics equipment and systems.
- Familiarity in the use and application of Mil Standard 1553 data bus architecture.
- Experience in the use of: controlling, diagnostic software, downloading, and testing of Line Replaceable Units (LRU) Equipment. LRU includes inertial navigation systems, radar transponders, Global Positioning System equipment, and VHF/UHF radios.
- Knowledge with data loading on Aviation platforms including rotary wing and UAVs.
- Experience in the development of software upgrades for Post Production Software Support (PPSS) systems.
- Holds a current minimum Secret Clearance or held one during the last two years.
- Knowledge of Department of Defense and U.S. Army organization, regulations, standards, processes, and procedures
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provides functional and empirical analysis related to the design, development, and implementation of software systems, including, but not limited to application software, utility software, development software, and diagnostic software utilizing the programming languages Visual Basic, C++, and C# in a Visual Development Suite operating within a Windows .NET environment. Working knowledge of GIT.
- Participates on Integrated Product Teams in the development of test strategies, devices, and systems.
- Provides the technical background and skills to perform in all phases of software: design, development, documentation, and implementation.
- Design and develop software using advanced networking and OOD techniques.
Envision Innovative Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce regardless of age. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.