ExecuTech Strategic Consulting
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Subject Matter Expert Lead
at ExecuTech Strategic Consulting
Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success of an established, growing company? ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is seeking a Subject Matter Expert Lead Solutions Engineer to support the Global Solutions Management – Operations (GSM-O) I/II contract, which provides support services for the operation, defense, and sustainment of the Department of Defense Information Network/Defense Information System Network.
As a Subject Matter Expert Lead Solutions Engineer, you will be performing the following responsibilities:
List Duties: Provides expert support, analysis and research into exceptionally complex problems, and processes relating to the subject matter. Serves as technical expert on executive-level project teams providing technical direction, interpretation and alternatives. Thinks independently and demonstrates exceptional written and oral communications skills. Applies advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts. Contributes to the development of new principles and concepts.
- Works on unusually complex technical problems and provides solutions which are highly innovative and ingenious.
- Stay abreast of the most current and emerging technologies to advance the DISN Gateways.
- Works under consultative direction toward predetermined long-range goals and objectives.
- Assignments are often self-initiated. Determines and pursues courses of action necessary to obtain desired results.
- Perform analysis, development and review of program administrative operating procedures.
- Support other GMS-O priorities and tasks as directed.
- Demonstrated expertise in the NLCC C3 arena in the area of cryptographic devices, system analysis, engineering, and overall operations.
- Familiarity with various communications systems that supports DoD, CJCS and NLCC community.
- Experience with NLCC infrastructure/transmission modes; nuclear technical performance criteria (NTPC) protocols.
- Technical and operational understanding of C3 SATCOM to include the space segment, terminal segment, and control segment (e.g AEHF, MILSTAR, DSCS/JRSC, etc.).
- Stay abreast of advanced technological ideas and guide their development into a final product to support the DISA Gateway systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge to provide Information Assurance (IA) support to coordinate and obtain Interim and Final approvals to test and operate, to include C&A support, mitigation strategies and techniques, tracking, assessment, testing and implementation updates, patches and upgrades in accordance with the IAVA directives issued by the USCYBERCOM and DISA CIO, and test plans, procedures and reports dealing with all levels of security products, systems, networks and architectures.
- Documented expertise in a particular area of Information Technology (e.g., Information Systems Architecture, Telecommunications Systems Design, Architecture, Implementation, Information Systems Integration, Software Development Methodologies, Security Engineering, Communications and Network Systems Management), or a specific functional area.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Desired Skills: Broad knowledge and expertise with network and enclave design and operations and associated problem resolutions.
Education: Bachelor’s degree required; however, experience may substitute for education. DoD 8570 CISSP or equivalent certification required. Other relevant certifications include: CCNA JNCIA, CCNP or higher desired.
Years of Experience: Minimum of 9 years of relevant experience with internet/intranet/enclave support in DoD/OSD or equivalent organizations.
Clearance: Top Secret clearance
ExecuTech Strategic Consulting, LLC (ExecuTech), headquartered in Woodbridge, VA is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, dedicated to delivering innovative and visionary information technology products and services throughout the United States. Our executive team each has an average of over 25 years of superior information technology and cybersecurity leadership and experience at the National Intelligence Agencies, DoD and other Federal government departments. ExecuTech is expertly staffed with fully cleared, certified and devoted professionals who are fulfilled by their work and recognized by our customers and partners as adding extreme value in the design, deployment and support of innovative and cost-effective technology solutions.
ExecuTech combines its wealth of information technology leadership and experience together with world-class and emerging technology to operate, manage, and engineer existing and future IT infrastructures. Our main areas of expertise include information assurance and cyber security, enterprise systems and network management, architectures and engineering, systems development and integration, CIO and program/ project management, technology distribution, and cross domain solutions. ExecuTech has established tools, technologies, and techniques that support operational requirements for achieving collaboration while maintaining high assurance in the evaluation, deployment, certification and accreditation, and management of enterprise enabled cross domain solutions. Additionally, ExecuTech is nationally recognized in the areas of cyber security, cryptographic modernization, and engineering.
ExecuTech strives to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction, as well as rewarding careers for our employees, who are hardworking, enthusiastic, and dedicated to superior performance. We encourage you to find out more about the company at www.esc-techsolutions.com.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear, use hands to keyboard and write. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.