Hertrich Hyundai New Castle
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Auto Sales Consultant - Elkton Ford
at Hertrich Hyundai New Castle
- 080 Hertrich Elkton Ford
- Elkton, MD, USA
- Full Time
Auto Sales Consultant / Automotive Sales Representative / Customer Service Associate / Sales
Hertrich Ford of Elkton is hiring!
During these uncertain times, we understand how important it is to have reliable transportation..
As a family-owned and operated business, The Hertrich Family of Automobile Dealerships is continuing to provide #1 Rated World Class Customer Service to our friends, family and neighbors.
Come be a part of our family.....the largest dealer group on the Eastern Shore!
Do you have what it takes to be a SUCCESSFUL? Read on to find out- What do Hertrich Elkton Ford Auto Sales Associates do?
At all of Hertrich Family 22+ Dealerships, in the tri-state area and along the Eastern Shore, our Auto Sales Reps work with customers through every step of the auto buying process.
The proven Auto Sales Consultant / Automotive Sales Representative / Customer Service Associate / Sales successful steps include:
- Communicating to auto customers what makes Hertrich unique
- Spending time with guests to determine their car and truck needs
- Presenting vehicles for test drives
- Demonstrating all available automotive models, features, and benefits to the customers' auto needs
- Develop a creative and successful strategy for every vehicle sale
- Maximize profitability in each and every car and truck deal
- Ensure that every Customer is completely satisfied with their automotive purchase experience
- Complete accurate paperwork and computer entries for all clients
- Follow up with new and existing automotive customers and clients
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management
What does it take to be successful as a Hertrich Elkton Ford Auto Sales Consultant ? (Read carefully because this is very important!)
The requirements for earning up to $100,000 annually are:
- A strong ability to work with and relate to all types of customers and to earn their respect
- Self-motivation and driven desire to be the very best automobile Sales Associate! With consistently strong customer service, Hertrich Sales Consultants can advance to management positions and various opportunities throughout the organization with a proven successful work ethic.
- Must be dedicated to finding the right vehicle for every customer.
- Exceptional speaking, writing and active-listening skills
- Good computer skills
- A PASSION FOR SELLING in a Team oriented environment!
Is there anything else you need know? YES-
- You MUST be able to work a flexible retail schedule, including evenings, Saturdays, and some holidays
- High school diploma or GED required
- A valid driver's license is required with few to no points
- GREAT ATTITUDE & SMILE each and every day
The Hertrich Family of Dealerships, along with our Collision Centers, is a family-owned and operated organization with a strong financial foundation in our communities for over 50 years in the automotive industry. We represent the most complete line of multi-franchise dealerships in Delaware and the Eastern Shore area and have over 20 locations and 5 Collision Centers in the tri-state area. Our associates enjoy a fast-paced culture with top salaries and incentives, paid vacations, on-going training for longevity, bonuses, 401k with company match, employee purchase discounts, Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance and more.
"Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status."