Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Hood Kitchen Cleaning-Greenbelt-MD
HOODZ is the National Leader in Kitchen Exhaust cleaning with over 150-territories!
HOODZ of Montgomery County is looking for Lead Tech's (Crew Leaders) and Hood Cleaning Spray Technician's (Helpers). No experience necessary, however previous mechanical, electrical, or kitchen hood cleaning experience a plus. Training will be provided.
Work hours are generally during the night or early morning hours when restaurants are closed.
Requirements for Cleaning Technician/Crew Leaders:
· Have a valid Driver's License.
· Dependable; able to show up on time.
· Be physically fit.
· Able to climb ladders.
· Able to lift and carry 50 lbs., a minimum of 100 feet.
· Have excellent attention to detail and work fast and efficiently.
· Able to work flexible hours.
· Able to work in both hot and cold weather.
· Complete work projects from start to finish, with limited supervision.
· Have good communication skills.
· Have the desire to learn quickly and be able to work in a fast paced work environment with a growing company.
Responsibilities for Cleaning Technician/Crew Leaders:
- Power washing of kitchen exhausts systems including hoods, duct work, and fans.
· Set up and take down of all job sites and equipment. including wiping down of stainless steel hoods, setting up wet/dry vacuums, high pressure hoses, pre-sprayers, ladders, hanging plastic sheeting, etc.
· Independent completion of work projects without supervision.
· Maintain equipment, reporting any mechanical deficiencies .
Most Friday and Saturdays off, except for special jobs. Major holiday's off.