Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Hood Kitchen/ Exhaust Cleaning-Hyattsville-MD
HOODZ is the National Leader in Kitchen Exhaust cleaning with over 150-territories! We provide Commercial Exhaust and Kitchen services to Restaurants, Hotels, Churches, Casinos, Hospitals and more.
HOODZ of Montgomery County is looking for Lead Tech's (Crew Leaders) and Hood Cleaning Spray Technician's (Helpers). No experience necessary, however previous mechanical, electrical, or kitchen hood cleaning experience a plus. Training will be provided.
Work hours are generally during the night or early morning hours when restaurants are closed.
Requirements for Cleaning Technician/Crew Leaders:
· Have a valid Driver's License.
· Dependable; able to show up on time.
· Be physically fit.
· Able to climb ladders.
· Able to lift and carry 50 lbs., a minimum of 100 feet.
· Have excellent attention to detail and work fast and efficiently.
· Able to work flexible hours.
· Able to work in both hot and cold weather.
· Complete work projects from start to finish, with limited supervision.
· Have good communication skills.
· Have the desire to learn quickly and be able to work in a fast paced work environment with a growing company.
Responsibilities for Cleaning Technician/Crew Leaders:
- Power washing of kitchen exhausts systems including hoods, duct work, and fans.
· Set up and take down of all job sites and equipment. including wiping down of stainless steel hoods, setting up wet/dry vacuums, high pressure hoses, pre-sprayers, ladders, hanging plastic sheeting, etc.
· Independent completion of work projects without supervision.
· Maintain equipment, reporting any mechanical deficiencies .
Friday and Saturday off, except for specified jobs. All major Holiday's off.