IAP Worldwide Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at IAP Worldwide Services, Inc.
IAP – Ingenuity and Purpose
As a leading international services company for more than 65 years, IAP provides a broad spectrum of services and solutions to U.S. and International Government agencies and organizations. As a world-class leader in providing seasoned program management, IAP leverages and integrates its capabilities – IT & Communications, Aviation & Engineering Solutions, Power Solutions, Infrastructure & Logistics - to provide safe, innovative, and reliable solutions to meet our customers diverse and complex challenges. With over 3,000 team members, IAP operates in more than 110 locations in 27 countries worldwide and maintains offices in the Washington D.C. area, Florida, Maryland, Oklahoma, the United Kingdom, and the Middle East.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manages a team of 10 including motor pool, logistics, and additional dispatcher at Bethesda location.
- Provides technical assistance to the Logistics Operations Manager or other appointed contract and/or Government lead.
- Dispatches drivers to multiple buildings and locations. Schedules inside of a Microsoft Office based database.
- Works with multiple people in a, sometimes, stressful environment.
- Transports customers as needed.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience supporting dock operations.
Licenses & Certifications:
Must possess all requisite state/federal driving license, with clean driving record.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Logistics skills such as ordering material and supplies.
- Proficient in MS Word MS Excel applications.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to communicate on all levels in a professional manner.
- Familiarity with the Washington Metropolitan Area.
- Two (2) years of recent dispatch experience for a large organization.
- Completion of a defensive driving course.
- Class “B” CDL license with passenger endorsement.
- TS/SCI Full Scope Polygraph required.
- US Citizenship is required.
IAP is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran Employer.