Lincoln Property Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Service Technician (Entry Level)
at Lincoln Property Company
- Requisition ID
- Location : Location
- Position Type (Portal Searching)
- Regular Full-Time
- Location : Name
- Alvista Bowie
Lincoln Military Housing – A company for Growth and Opportunity!
Lincoln Military Housing was formed in 2001 through a Department of Defense (DoD) contract with parent company Lincoln Property Company. Our mission has always been to increase the quality of military housing for our nation's service men and women. Lincoln Military Housing now provides more than 36,000 family homes for military members across the US. Our Team Members are passionate about the work they do and take pride in our mission of providing our military families with exemplary service in a quality home environment.
When you join the LMH team, you will be working amongst a team of talented and passionate individuals while being provided with unparalleled opportunities for personal and professional development and career growth. Every day with LMH, you have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our service members and their families by demonstrating our core values of INTEGRITY, COMMUNICATION, EMPOWERMENT, RESPECT, BALANCE, and COMMITMENT.
A Day in the Life of a Service Technician (Entry Level):
As a Lincoln Military Housing Service Technician (Entry Level), you will perform routine maintenance and repairs in a multi-family residential community. You will operate building systems and related equipment and tools to complete tasks to Lincoln Military Housing’s quality standards and resident’s satisfaction. You will be required to effectively communicate, perform quality work in a safe manner and deliver on our mission of providing exemplary service in accordance with Lincoln Military Housing’s quality customer satisfaction standards.
Your Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Perform a variety of semi-skilled maintenance and repairs which may include electrical, plumbing, painting, lighting, HVAC, etc.
- Apply basic understanding of two or more of the following trades to ensure quality maintained homes and community: electrical, carpentry, plumbing, HVAC, painting, carpet care, general appliance repair, etc.
- Perform routine service repairs, and preventative maintenance of all aspects in homes, common areas, grounds and community.
- Complete resident-requested repairs and service within the required time frame (24 hours).
- Completes all assigned maintenance work on vacant homes within LMH standards.
- Perform On-call service requests and emergency calls for qualified assignments.
- May participate in routine inspections (including QC, move in, preventative maintenance, machinery, appliance, etc.).
- Perform general maintenance and cleaning of common areas, maintenance shop, etc.
- Maintain and updates all assigned service requests using Yardi Mobile until assignment is completed and closed.
- Perform any additional routine maintenance on property as requested, as needed or directed.
- Report any maintenance concerns for repairs on homes, community and/or common areas to supervisor.
- Demonstrate the appropriate and safe use of standard hand and power tools, equipment and machinery.
- Comply with all OSHA safety regulations, local applicable laws regarding health, safety or environment and LMH Standard Operating Procedures and Policies.
- Understand and follow safe work practices for all trades, including but not limited to: Lockout Tag-out, Confined Space Entry, use of hazardous chemicals, use of Personal Protective Equipment, Ladder Safety, and working from Elevated Surfaces.
What You Need For Success:
What We Provide You:
Lincoln offers a wide range of insurance options and benefit programs. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to family matters, health and wellness, and we are committed to doing everything we can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage. In addition, we offer competitive compensation and generous paid time off.