Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mobile Software Engineer
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Mobile Software Engineer in the Bethesda, MD area to provide unparalleled support to our customer.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Engineer software scripts in C, C++, and Java with emphasis on prototyping and API extraction.
- Collaborate with internal Technical Exploitation teams to define clear requirements, performance specifications, deliverables, and milestones for applications.
- Debug mobile applications' memory and performance issues. Such as use Android trace view tool to identify performance bottlenecks.
- Provide malicious code reverse engineering to isolate, review, analyze, and reverse-engineer potentially malicious programs recovered from compromised computer systems and networks.
- Research new trends, techniques, and packaging of malicious software to stay current and ready to identify and handle zero-day exploits.
- Analyze software and firmware using reverse engineering techniques to understand security vulnerabilities, working closely with teammates who value innovation and execution.
- Share knowledge by clearly articulating ideas through papers and presentations to technical staff, management and Government decision makers.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) discipline preferred and at least five years of related experience
- Ability to communicate design decisions, trade-offs, code walk-through, bugs, thoroughly, clearly, and concisely.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple simultaneous project, manage time and priorities
- Efficiently implement new features and bug fixes while writing elegant, maintainable code
- Advanced or Expert experience in software development and related technologies
- Advanced or Expert experience in development on two or more of the following software platforms: Windows, Linux, Android, OS X, and iOS
- Knowledge of mobile app development process for at least one major mobile platform
- Excellent debugging, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Experience with multiple programming languages (C, C++, C#, Objective C, Visual Basic, Java, Python) is required.
- Ability to develop software applications in various languages with emphasis on prototyping and API design and development
- Experience with two or more software development environments (i.e. Visual Studio, JetBrains, Android Studio, Xcode)
- Experience reverse engineering mobile apps or native executables, using software of choice
- Strong organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance w/ a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
Highly Desired Experience:
- Deep knowledge of at least one major mobile platform
- Ability to interact with live devices using shell commands
- Advanced or Expert experience in designing, developing, and maintaining mobile applications
- Expert knowledge of implementations of contemporary commercial wireless devices
- 6+ months of experience with reverse engineering software packages such as IDA Pro
- Knowledge and application of assembly programming and reversing engineering
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
Why ManTech? This is why!
The ManTech family comprises a diverse yet united group of nearly 8,000 talented professionals around the globe, each bringing distinct backgrounds and skill sets to the team. Nearly half of us are veterans and we are all dedicated to securing the future of our nation.
Our diversity makes us successful. Each team member is a unique piece of the puzzle, coming together to solidify our seamless foundation. As One ManTech, we learn together, we win together, and we celebrate together.
Rich educational opportunities and programs help employees break through career barriers. ManTech offers tuition assistance, partnerships with universities and institutions, a Technical Recognition Awards program, professional groups that comprise our Communities of Practice and so much more. Our own acclaimed ManTech University offers instruction and resources needed for professional development.