Mercy Medical Center Springfield Ma
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Nursing Support Tech - Endoscopy
at Mercy Medical Center Springfield Ma
Mercy Medical Center, a Magnet-designated facility, with its rich history, and visible dedication to serving the needs of the Baltimore City community offers a challenging opportunity to contribute as a member of the health care team as a Nursing Support Technician (NST) in our Endoscopy Suite.
The NST participates as a member of the nursing team in the delivery of quality patient care. Under supervision of the RN, the NST will perform delegated patient care procedures, observe the patient's condition and report and record the information, and assist the health care team with specific treatments and other direct care activities, which may include: Activities of Daily Living (ADLs), Point of Care Testing (POCT), IV insertion, EKG lead placement, etc.
We offer an attractive compensation/benefits package and ongoing opportunity for professional growth. EOE
- High School Diploma or GED
- Successful completion of a CNA or GNA course and successful completion of a Community College Technician Program or Hospital based Technician Program
- at least one (1) year of current clinical experience
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to Prioritize
- Current CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) License with the Maryland Board of Nursing. Must be licensed to practice in Maryland or must be able to obtain a Maryland license based on timeframe of licensing board.
- Healthcare Provider Level CPR