MPW Industrial Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Environmental Project Spvsr
at MPW Industrial Services
This position is responsible for managing all efforts at customer locations for the IMS Customized Sustainability Program, including but not limited to training, recycling, cost savings, waste management, etc.
- Manage waste management activities including inventory of waste materials, waste shipment preparation/off-site disposal.
- Coordinate all transportation for waste/recycling activities.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with customers and employees.
- Provide a safe work environment for all employees.
- Ensure all customer accounts are current so there are no disruptions in service.
- Communicate new ideas to plants and effectively selling them to management.
- Manage financial goals and budgets set by the customer.
- Coordinate cost savings as well as accuracy of invoices from suppliers and invoices to the customer.
- Negotiate with suppliers on leasing/buying equipment.
- Coordinate supplier and customer facility visits/audits.
- Present cost savings results to management.
- Complete all required MPW (IMS) Human Resources and Health & Safety training, in addition to customer specific required training.
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental, Business Management or related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in an Industry Environment.
- 3-5 years of Supervisory capacity with direct responsibility for human relations issues.
- Knowledge of ISO 14000 processes preferred.
- Knowledge of DOT/RCRA/OSHA Regulatory compliance training preferred.
- Proficiency with all MS Office applications (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Professional oral and written interpersonal communication.