MPW Industrial Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IC6240 - Operations Manager
at MPW Industrial Services
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1912
Categories: Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director)
- This position is responsible for planning, organizing, coordinating and control of specific site operations.
- This position will be accountable for delivering and maintaining high standards of customer service both sales efforts and business operations.
- Ensures on-site customer relations.
- Estimates and bids specific jobs under the direction of the branch manager.
- Implements procedural techniques, oversees labor and material requirements.
- Conducts safety meetings, assures proper procedures are followed.
- Accounts for and/or oversees the work order process, driving the branch billing and payroll functions.
- Responsible for branch inventory levels.
- Available, on call, responding in almost any emergency situation.
- Oversees job site supervisory personnel sometime acting as a supervisor.
- Coordinates efforts with Superintendent to schedules jobs, assigning personnel and equipment as required.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- This position is called upon to plan and orchestrate work flow at customers sites often times working under time pressure, therefore must be good at scheduling and balancing workloads.
- In order to achieve positive results, the individual may be required to perform a variety of duties and shoulder a multitude of responsibilities.
- Ability to improvise to get the jobs completed while maintaining safety, cost effectiveness and quality.
- This position may be called in at various hours and days of the week 24/7, due to the emergency response nature of the business.
- Long and non-traditional hours are required as a regular part of this position.
- Has the authority to make unsupervised decisions consistent with the scope of responsibilities.
- High School Diploma acceptable.
- High school specialization in industrial or vocational specialization is preferred.
- Commercial Driver License (CDL) a plus.
- Associate Degree in Industrial Systems Technology ideal.
- Specific systems exposure in an industrial environment.
- Understanding of mechanical concepts and applications preferred.
- Professional oral and written interpersonal communication a must.
- 3-5 years “hands on” experience in industrial cleaning a plus.
- 3-5 years supervisory experience and ability to coordinate multiple work is ideal.