MPW Industrial Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at MPW Industrial Services
Job Reference #: 1102
- The purpose of this position is to perform the hands on work.
- Arrives at work location on time, demonstrates a considerate, friendly and constructive attitude toward fellow employees and customers.
- Performs “cleaning work” in an efficient and safe manner as directed by team leaders, supervisors or account manager including, but not limited to:
- Ensuring manual work and production equipment operates efficiently and at high quality.
- Reporting problem areas to Operations Manager.
- Maintain work area in a clean, neat and orderly condition.
- Submits process control related paperwork, shift logs, inventory reports to Operations Manager upon request.
- Assists with on-the-job training of new hires and transfers when required.
- Keeps work area and break areas in the cleanest possible condition.
- Responsible for personal safety and helping to insure the safety of others in the team.
- Understands and adheres to all information located in the employee handbook.
- Ability to operate equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Ability to carry/lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to maintain a consistent workload that involves heavy manual labor.
- Ability to maintain alertness and acuity that is not typically impaired by any medication, diet, or physical condition.
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat, sit and maneuver in confined spaces.
- Ability to wear respirators in environments that may expose you to chemicals, fumes, etc.
- Ability to maintain workloads that may include travel to a variety of states for days or weeks, and daily timeframes that could exceed the typical 8-hour shift.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Some High School Education acceptable.
- Valid Drivers License and be within current limits for MPW Driver Points.
- Being able to work safely and efficiently.
- 2-3 years experience in an entry-level operations position with a service related industry (preferably with a industrial cleaning/environmental based company).