Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Naylor Publications
- Intern (Part Time)
Naylor Association Solutions helps build strong trade and professional associations by delivering a combination of member engagement and revenue-generating solutions. Our unmatched insights, industry best practices and integrated solutions help associations succeed in ways they never imagined.
Naylor is currently seeking an Accounting Intern to join our team in Hunt Valley, MD. This is a paid internship ($12/hr). This opportunity will provide students with relevant skills in a variety of accounting functions via on-the-job training.
This opportunity is open to sophomore, junior or senior level students actively enrolled in an undergraduate program at a local accredited university.
- Reconciling general ledger accounts
- Performing roll forward analysis of balance sheet accounts
- Assisting with general accounting month-end closing procedures
- Assisting with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance testing
- Providing clerical support for Sales Tax reporting
- Supporting the Payment Processing Team
- Assisting with Audits
- Completing special projects as needed and other duties assigned
- Must be actively enrolled in an undergraduate program at an accredited local University, with a major in Accounting. Sophomore, Junior or Senior level, with current GPA of 2.75 or above.
- Strong technical and organizational skills in addition to excellent written and verbal communication skills, in a professional environment.
- A high level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, enthusiasm, and confidentiality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).