Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
At OneAmerica, we deliver on promises when customers need us most. We believe the best way to serve our customers is to know that every individual, employee, family and business we work with has unique personal and financial goals. We keep our promises, so we can help them achieve their goals and realize their definition of financial success.
The Relationship Director provides qualified retirement plan support focused on OneAmerica’s small plan ($3M to $30M) segment of business primarily in the Washington D.C. region . This position interacts with the adviser and plan sponsor to provide timely and quality delivery of appropriate products and services. Strong verbal and written skills, combined with the ability to manage a large book of business, will be employed daily. Flexibility to travel (including flights and overnight stays) will be required.
The primary focus of this position is client retention and growth.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Present plan metric reporting and periodic plan reviews to advisers and clients
- Provide plan design options and investment updates
- Educate clients on roles and responsibilities for maintaining a qualified retirement plan
- Review participant education materials and create communication plans
- Evaluate problems, proactively offer solutions and manage issue resolution
The Relationship Director is also an integral part of the sales presentation team for new business opportunities. Willingness to collaborate with internal and external partners is a must.
- Ten years’ experience with qualified retirement plans including 401(a), 401(k), 403(b), etc.
- Previous experience in direct customer interactions (including C-suite/boardroom presentations) required
- Knowledge of qualified retirement plan design and investment concepts
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication, strong presentation skills and attention to detail required
Required Licenses: Series 6, 63, Life only (within 180 days of hire)
To learn more about our products, services, and the companies of OneAmerica, visit oneamerica.com/companies.
Disclaimer: OneAmerica is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.