Rollout Systems, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SAIW PROGRAM ANALYST
at Rollout Systems, LLC
|Title:||SAIW PROGRAM ANALYST|
|Security Clearance Requirement:||Interim Secret to Start|
Rollout Systems strives to help people reach their greatest potential. We provide an environment that recognizes the potential in people, empowers them to succeed, and mentors them along the way. Rollout employees make the company what it is today and what it will be tomorrow. We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package to obtain and retain our talented staff. Our staff enjoys direct interaction with company leadership and opportunities to grow based on career aspirations. Our opportunities continue to grow. We are currently interviewing for the following position:
Position Location: California, MD
Security Clearance: Active Secret preferred but not required. Must pass thorough background check.
The SAIW Program Analyst will be responsible for a variety of administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program in support of various CSM projects. Prefer a minimum of an interim Secret clearance to start.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform administrative and analytical task support of contract program
- Assist in establishing and defining program requirements
- Develop plans, budgets and schedules, and monitor tasks to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned programs
- Develop material requirements list, create and manage Bill of Materials (BOM) for various shipboard installation projects
- Create and manage project financial reports
- Prepare weekly status and financial reports
- Prepare various PowerPoint briefings to support weekly briefs and milestone meetings
- Monitor program action items weekly
- Monitor progress of program requirements
- Interact regularly with customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements
- Participate in special projects as required.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Arts required. 6 years of related work experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree. An Associate's Degree plus 4 years’ work experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree
Experience: 2-5 years of related work experience required
Skill and Abilities
- Effective organizational skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint
- Effective communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of program requirements.
Highly Preferred Experience also Includes:
- Experience with MS Project
- Willingness to learn/support technical aspects of the project, i.e. writing Statement of Works, install scheduling, etc
MORE ABOUT US: Rollout Systems, founded in 2001, is a full-service services and information technology company specializing in enhanced organizational performance. Rollout Systems is a customer focused and results-oriented company bringing together the right combination of talent, creativity and drive to assist our customers in meeting their goals. We provide personal attention rarely found today, enabling a one-of-a-kind customer/contractor experience.
Our corporate culture is built upon the principles of open communications and teamwork that keeps a talented, tenured workforce in place; consistent quality services; proactive, out-of-the-box thinking and the highest ethical values. We provide our employees the best of benefits, including but not limited to generous paid time off, education opportunities and a matching 401k plan.
We believe in empowerment for success and provide the tools needed to do the best job possible for our customers. Our corporate values are transparent; we are open and honest with each other. Rollout Systems supports the communities that support our customers. In every way, every day, at work or at play, we support the Warfighter that keeps America the "Land of the Free".
ROLLOUT Systems, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, Protected Veteran status, and sexual orientation/gender identity. This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Visit us at www.rolloutsys.com. For any questions, please call 301-862-1114 x4001 or email at careers@ rolloutsys.com. No agencies please.