Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Partner Xpert - Buildings Automation
at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position? TheRSE is responsible for marketing, sales and preliminary solutions support onall SE Buildings Systems and Field Devices offer, as well as other SE productoffers that are relevant to their Partner's market offer solutions. Asthe majority of the work will be performed out at the Partner's office orcustomer locations, there will be extensive regional travel for this position(65% or more).
Regional Partner Xpert isresponsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stageof the sales process and working collaboratively with other SE product lineexperts as a key technical advisor and product advocate for our products.
As a Regional Partner Xpert you mustbe able to articulate and present technology systems and product positioning toboth business and technical users. Must be able to identify all technical andSales issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfactionthrough all stages of the sales and delivery process.
- Establish key Partner relationships for assigned existing channel partners
- Provide Technical Application and Product selection support in the preparation of RFQ's
- Establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle
- Understand customer business drivers & goals and keep up-to-date with customer's business situations.
- Develop and Maintain a solid understanding of available market and business opportunities and make recommendation to increase market share
- Forecast the expectations and update the bFO Sales planning tool
- Coordinate local and customer training on Schneider Electric Building Automation Systems
- Present/Demo Schneider Electric's portfolio product solutions to customers at field events such as conferences, seminars and others as required
- Provide presentations (lunch-n-learns) to local A&E/Construction Design firms
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by training, reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Identify and Track potential opportunities with New customers, additional projects with the existing customer base and with Service
- Demand creation by developing relationships with local to A&E's and other influencers
- Bring new SE offers (Systems, Products or Services), as they become available, to their assigned Partners and the end user customers
This job might be for you if:
- Your self-motivated with a proven track record in Building Automation sales and knowledge of integrated technology
- Have strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally to customers and all levels of the organization
- You are organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- And have relevant technical experience in the field of building automation and controls
Education & Experience
- 3-5 years of technical experience with Building Automation Systems
- 1-3 years of direct sales experience
- Engineering Degree
- 65%, primarily within territory/region
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.