Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Seneca One is a fast paced, family owned and operated financial services company looking for an Administrative Assistant that has excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills.
The Administrative Assistant reports to the COO and supports office operations by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and by overseeing projects as necessary. The candidate should also have strong communication and clerical skills, enabling them to support key business stakeholders and initiatives. Also, a keen sense of ownership, bias for action, and high standards is a must!
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects. Acts as project manager for special projects.
- Greet and direct visitors to company offices, answering common inquiries with little to no supervision
- Responsible for receiving, relaying, taking messages and handling all incoming phone calls
- Responds to the support needs of the staff as needed and assists in dealing with fluctuating workloads.
- Maintain working inventory of all office supplies, anticipate needed supplies; place and expedite orders for supplies
- Ensure operation of office equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories, evaluating new equipment against needs, etc.
- Education and experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree; and 5 years of experience working in an administrative support role
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office, with a particular focus on Excel and Word; must be able to type with accuracy and efficiency
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Demonstrates a positive attitude, self-motivation, organization, and resourcefulness while maintaining a reputation through proven action of being team oriented and willing to assist where/when needed
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to demonstrate these skills in both face-to-face and electronic formats including but not limited to telephone and email systems with special attention to detail and accuracy
The right candidate will enjoy a full benefits package, excellent salary, Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, 401(k) Plan, and an aggressive employee referral program that rewards you financially for referring top-performing employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Bethesda, MD
Required education: Bachelor’s Degree