Sheppard Pratt Health System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Team Assistant (Chesapeake Connections)
at Sheppard Pratt Health System
Mosaic Community Services
Full Time (benefits eligible)
Contact: Ryan Webb
Interested Candidates please submit Resume/Questions to Ryan Webb - firstname.lastname@example.org
General Summary: The Team Case Management Assistant is responsible for assisting members with basic skills needed to maintain independent living outside of the hospital.
- Provide assistance to members in the development of activity of daily living skills including grocery shopping, personal hygiene, laundry, and maintenance of personal living space.
- Schedule, transport, and accompany designated members to medical appointments in accordance with CC policies.
- Assist with scheduled activities every Wednesday to facilitate lab runs and community lunch.
- Provide evening and weekend coverage as assigned.
- Provide assistance to Clinical Case Managers in helping members attain personal goals for improved quality of life.
- High school diploma or equivalency.
- Previous experience working with mentally ill adults and/or in teaching ADLs with a similar population.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work evening, weekend and on-call hours as assigned.
- Basic computer skills to include knowledge of Word.
- Valid Maryland driver's license and a driving record that has 3 or fewer points on it at the time of hire.
- Ability to maintain moderate physical activity to include walking (including stairs), lifting (groceries, laundry, etc.), driving, and some outdoor activities.