Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Manager, Service Operations Finance
- System ID
- Relocation Type
- Employment Status
Sodexo has a career opportunity for a Senior Manager, Service Operations Finance at our North American Headquarters in Gaithersburg, Maryland. This position reports to the Senior Finance Manager for Supply Management. As a Numbers Ninja, you know how to impact the bottom line. Are you ready to do the same for your career?
Our Successful Candidate Will:
- Prepare, track and report on NORAM Supply Chain value via scorecard reporting; including general compliance measurements, inflation and more complex Supply Chain KPIs.
- Work with US and Global Supply Management groups to provide financial support to all facets of the business including: spend analysis, RFPs, eProcurement, participation on sub-committees to develop policies and diverse spend reporting
- Manage and process miscellaneous analysis related to NORAM and Group Supply Chain activity including strategic sourcing support to drive overall NORAM value
- Track all components of Sodexo gross and net internal inflation compared against external indices and corresponding value calculations
- Ensure integrity of business line internal financial reporting
Apply GAAP and objective accounting judgment to knowledge of contractual agreements and company policy
Work in a team environment to ensure department deadlines are met
Work proactively to prevent problems, identify and implement innovative solutions
Maintain company databases as necessary
Coach and monitor results for technical development of others
Foster cooperation toward achieving department and organizational goals
Communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Strong business ethics and decision-making skills
- Strong financial acumen, Data management and analysis skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with all levels of organization to work effectively across the organization
- Detailed oriented and able to work independently
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills and an ability to respect deadlines
- Flexible and pragmatic, able to deal with complexity
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities and client facing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of related professional experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Able to comprehend and use database query tools
- Ability to create management reports summarizing audit performance
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and manage multiple simultaneous deadlines
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- Work independently and demonstrate organization and comprehension skills
- Have the ability to perform and maintain core responsibilities and accountabilities while simultaneously involved in other department initiatives
- Demonstrate analytical ability, Excel skills and Essbase experience
- Have strong interpretation skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills.
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Finance positions in a variety of markets, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Finance jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. The diversity of Sodexo’s client services means that your financial career can grow in a variety of directions. Whether you want to support corporate finances or support unit-level financials, you can build your career based on your interests in the varied services Sodexo offers its clients.
Has in-depth knowledge in Finance in Service Operations and basic knowledge of related disciplines. Handles general accounting and financial reporting, cost accounting, auditing, budgeting and forecasting, and systems individually and in consultation with Segments and Centers of Excellence as appropriate. Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions. Works independently; receives minimal guidance. May lead projects or project steps within a broader project or have accountability for ongoing activities or objectives. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. May represent the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience – 3 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.