Unified Physician Management
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Unified Physician Management
The Business Analyst has the primary responsibility of providing high-level analytical support for enterprise-wide business initiatives and performance analysis. This will include developing and maintaining comprehensive modeling systems, producing detailed analysis of select projects including new client development, existing client performance vs. benchmarks, and performance dashboards. The position will also coordinate and develop a variety of medical, financial, statistical and operational reports from raw data obtained from company specific resources and external resources.
Essential Job functions:
- Provide detailed and high-level research, analytical support and interpretation for use in developing enterprise-wide business strategies; this includes analysis and interpretation of key findings.
- Provide detailed, analytical support and interpretation for use in providing baseline financial data for new client acquisitions.
- Provide support in the development and maintenance of a system of checks and balances to assure that the underlying data is consistent, complete accurate, and provides value.
- Analyze various reimbursement methods and make recommendations on most effective strategies.
- Five or more years of analytical experience in financial analysis, healthcare pricing, network management, healthcare economics, or related discipline.
- Excellent financial impact analysis, risk management, and data manipulation skills.
- Sound understanding of healthcare data, trends, and reporting.
- Ability to quickly identify and address quality control issues in data sets and reports.
- Ability to create and use financial modeling tools, spreadsheets, and information acquisition tools.
- Ability to think strategically and to develop creative solutions to complex problems.
- Ability to analyze problems and develop solutions using innovative techniques.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with all levels within the Company.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience effectively planning and organizing work
- Technical expertise: Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products and SQL; Nextgen EHR experience a plus